Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring is here!


It's official, spring is here! It's been so nice and sunny lately, definately worth the months of freezing mornings and thigh high snow. 

Tomorrow I will be eating fish and chips in Glasgow :) So excited to get home! Hope those ten days don't go too fast... the last time I was flying from Stockholm was when I was leaving "for good", so I have to keep reminding myself that I will be back! In my head I said that in a terminator voice, I'm as cool as ever.

 I always have a pattern of what I do when I'm going away anywhere though which I can't seem to break. I can't pack more than a day before I leave or else I forget what Ive packed and have to repack over and over... and still manage to forget something important like my phone charger, but manage to remember 3 different types of moisturiser. So then, I put it off until as late as possible until Im packing at 2am and only get a few hours sleep. I would get all my packing done now, but this blog is super important...


 Can't believe it's April already. Where the heck is the time going?! I finish this job in less than 3 months now... Think the plan is to finish at the end of June, then go home for two weeks then come back to house sit from the 17th July- 20th August. Exciting stuff! Hoping I will have sorted out the job situation then, I don't want to be an au pair for another family. These two have been great, chances are that the next one will be one of the horror story types. Yeah, past few weeks I've realised just how depressing I am... Going to start posting about happy, positive things. And how much I love my life because it's awesome and how much I love my gingery blonde hair.... and how much I love hearing about how Scottish football teams are rubbish.

Nah. 
It worries me that I would seeeriously miss complaining, I think it's part of my endearing charm though..

On a happier note I have a list of things to get in the UK to fill up my big suitcase. 
  1. Creme Eggs
  2. Black pudding (to show Sweden how Black pudding should really taste! Like Angels have thrown up in your mouth, yep, that good.)
  3. Haggis.
  4. Buckfast. oh how I miss the empty bottles lying around the place.
  5. Frankie Boyle.

Bring it on :) 

1 comment: