Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"WHY ARE YOU GINGER?!"

Just a few pics of Bonny Scotland. All of them taken through a car window being driven by my young brother who has just passed his test... The camera must be amazing!





Glencoe
It is impossible to take a bad picture in this place, I proved this since it was in a fast car and that most people know how blurry my pictures come out, even when the subject is standing still in front of me. Or sleeping in their beds...












Okay.. this one was when I was safely away from The Death Car. 

Anyhoo, good to be back Chillllaxin' in the land of Fish n' chips. Taking full advantage of the shops and fun times that can be had! Hope I get to see everyone, but looks like I will have to wait until June for some peeps :( 

Weather is awesome! No rain really so far... just a wee bit. Loving the fact I can speak as much as I want and not having anyone saying "you say this word wrong". Poooor Yoooou


Brap Brap for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment