Thursday, June 16, 2011

One year ago...


One year ago I was packing out my cute wee house thinking I'd never be back again. No one has any idea how happy I am that this year there are no more last dinners, goodbye picnics, final fika's, sad goodbye parties, tearful goodbyes, and more embarrassing tears. 
Here to stay man!
Jag älskar dig Sverige!


 But, my dear Bonny Scotland. 

I love that people ask if I am from Engliand and that when I say that I am Scottish their reaction is "Oh I'm soo sorry!". And I like that I say 'roooooad' and 'poooor yoooou'. Mum always said that one day I'd realise how much I love Scotland and as soon as I moved I realised. 
We are awesome!


See you soon!


Freedoooom




1 comment:

  1. Aww Fi! Love that you're having an amazing time over in the land of the Swedes... but will you ever return to us!? x

    ReplyDelete