Friday, February 25, 2011

så trött på snö.....

  
The title is basically I'm tired of snow. I learnt that last week (don't know how I didn't learn it before) and its a pretty handy phrase. Slowly I'm being able to complain in two languages...
It hasn't snowed much since the major one that I put pictures up of a few weeks ago but it has been freeeakin' chilly! I have to take the kiddies to school at 8am, so to go downstairs and see the temp reading -18c is not the best way to start the day. It wouldn't be so bad if I had warm clothes, but I tend to not wear enough layers then just complain about how my heart feels like its frozen. I do wear gloves now... since a guy in my Swedish class told me how much damage you can do to your hands if you don't wear gloves...



 The fam go skiing in 2 days for a week though, so I hope it doesnt get too warm and ruin their time. BUT I don't want it to be so cold again, it was -3 this morning, and I'm not ashamed to let ya know that I did quite a dance when I saw it. It's basically tropical :)




I need to get more interesting pictures but right now I'm convinced that if anyone sees my camera they will swipe it. Seriously, I take a picture when no ones around then zip it away.... you cannae be too careful in the Ghetto.

No comments:

Post a Comment